Lancôme French Touch Collection
This lipstick is the first model of the series, with engraving that resembles the Eiffel Tower and the 1889 World Exposition. It pays a tribute to the Versailles lipstick created in 1949 by the brand, which was already manufactured by REBOUL. The concept for this mini lipstick, a jewel in and of itself, is interpreted through the four seasons. Each series has its own sophisticated decoration with an combination of engraving, laser marking, and registered silk screening and pad printing.
The minimalist and dense packaging was obtained by using only metal, polished aluminium, brass, or nickel silver.
- Stamped aluminium base and cap, and brass and nickel silver inserts
- Mechanical polishing
- Shiny gold or silver anodising
- Decoration: combination of registered silk screening and pad printing, laser marking
- Mechanism with a shiny gold or silver anodised aluminium shell
- Component assembly by hot glue